Thu, 19 Oct|
Quaker Meeting House Bangor
MamaToto - Postnatal Circle
Meditation, Songs & Talking Circle for Mamas and Babies in their 1st Year
Time & Location
19 Oct 2023, 10:30 – 12:30
Quaker Meeting House Bangor, 6 Dean St, Bangor LL57 1UP, UK
About the event
A place to rest and restore; to be fully yourself with your baby/ babies. Time to stretch and move, time to sit still and observe yourself, your baby, the world around you; time to sing; time to talk; time to listen.
What it will include:
- Simple movement & stretching
- Brief meditations: moments to pause and simply observe the babies doing their thing or hearing their sounds
- Tea and snacks
- Talking Circle - an opportunity to hear each other and to speak your heart as a mother in a safe space
- Soothing Songs for mama and baby
Who is it for?
- Mothers with babies up to 1 year old
- Those who are seeking community amongst other mothers
- Mothers wanting a safe space to process the highs and lows of motherhood
- Those who wish to share a gentle, lovingly held space with their baby and other babies
- Mamas in need of some rest, relaxation and re-centring
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
MamaTotoFrom £12.00 to £16.00